These are the questions we currently ask on IdeaMensch. We’d love to hear what you think, what questions we should stop asking and what other questions you’d like our entrepreneurs to answer.
1. Where did the idea for [insert your idea, company, organization] come from?
2. What does your typical day look like and how do you make it productive?
3. How do you bring ideas to life?
4. What’s one trend that excites you?
5. What is one habit of yours that makes you more productive as an entrepreneur?
6. What advice would you give your younger self?
7. Tell us something that’s true that almost nobody agrees with you on?
8. As an entrepreneur, what is the one thing you do over and over and recommend everyone else do?
9. What is one strategy that has helped you grow your business? Please explain how.
10. What is one failure you had as an entrepreneur, and how did you overcome it?
11. What is one business idea that you’re willing to give away to our readers? (this should be an actual idea for a business, not business advice)
12. What is the best $100 you recently spent? What and why? (personal or professional)
13. What is one piece of software or a web service that helps you be productive? How do you use it?
14. What is the one book that you recommend our community should read and why?
15. What is your favorite quote?
16. Tell us about one friend or acquaintance of yours who we should interview on IdeaMensch. Who are they, what are they doing and what’s their email address? (We won’t publish their email address)
Where are you located? City + state (if in U.S.) or city + country (if not in the U.S.)