We love interviewing awesome people. The insight, lessons learned, and overall knowledge shared with the Ideamensch community has been incredible. We want to make it more incredible.
But, we need your help.
We’re going to be adjusting our interview question format slightly in order to have a greater positive influence on the community. We want YOU to make suggestions for our new questions.
If given the chance to ask a single question to the world’s top entrepreneurs and businessmen/women, what would it be? What information and insight would you want to obtain? We’re looking to dig a little deeper into the minds of those interviewed on IdeaMensch, and your question suggestion could be influential in doing so.
So please, go ahead and post your question in the comment section.
Oh, and by the way, here are our current questions.
1. Where did the idea for [insert your idea, company, organization] come from?
2. What does your typical day look like and how do you make it productive?
3. How do you bring ideas to life?
4. What’s one trend that really excites you?
5. What is one habit of yours that makes you more productive as an entrepreneur?
6. What was the worst job you ever had and what did you learn from it?
7. If you were to start again, what would you do differently?
8. As an entrepreneur, what is the one thing you do over and over and recommend everyone else do?
9. What is one strategy that has helped you grow your business? Please explain how.
10. What is one failure you had as an entrepreneur, and how did you overcome it?
11. What is one business idea that you’re willing to give away to our readers? (this should be an actual idea for a business, not business advice)
12. What is the best $100 you recently spent? What and why? (personal or professional)
13. What software and web services do you use? What do you love about them?
14. What is the one book that you recommend our community should read and why?
15. What people have influenced your thinking and might be of interest to others?
The 100 Best Books For Entrepreneurs
Sign up for our emails and we'll send you a list of the 100 best books for entrepreneurs, which we compiled by analyzing over 3,000 interviews.