Attending the HOW Conference in Chicago has allowed IdeaMensch to meet and interview a wide range of designers, developers, and entrepreneurs. Including in-house designers, freelance designers, CEO’s of top brands in the industry, and everything in between. Below see what trends are making them tick, dream, move and shake.
• Anna Sher: Moving Photography.
• Anna Johnson: Periscope, a live video streaming app for twitter and infographics.
• Eugene Phillip (Newport News Shipbuilding): App development.
• Chantelle Mika-Ladd (Engineering and Fire Safety): Mobile (device) syncing. The ability to turn products on and off remotely from different locations.
• Richard Thompson (Newport News Shipbuilding): Excited that the FAA is loosening the guidelines on drones and making them more available for use in business.
• Brooke Becker (Spring CM): Boxed coding and UI.
• Richard Bentham (Smithsonian Institution): Experiential Spaces. Ability to transform environmental spaces to create full experiences for those in restaurants, etc.
• Hector Castellanos: The latest Pantone colors.
• Dawn Helberg: UV printing.
• Andrew Harper: 4D graphic printing.
• Johnathan Cumby (Energy Industry): Microgrids.
• Adriana Mazariegos (Graphic Designer): The mixture of colors from neon to black and white with bold typography.
• Elina Vayukhina: Cutting edge artistry.
• Niveda Harisharkar: UX design and user-friendly web platforms for graphic designers to take part in development. I love the ability to understand and work in both areas. It sets us apart.
The 100 Best Books For Entrepreneurs
Sign up for our emails and we'll send you a list of the 100 best books for entrepreneurs, which we compiled by analyzing over 3,000 interviews.