We really need to do a better job of utilizing our blog here at IdeaMensch. But it’s tough as we spend most of our days trying to find awesome new interviews and to get our event series off our ground. Regardless, one easy ongoing post idea is to publish the five most popular interviews from the past month, which is hopefully a tradition that continues past this month.
So without further adieu, here are the five most read interviews that we published this February.
1. Matt Flannery – Co-Founder and CEO of Kiva
2. Molly Moon – Owner of Molly Moon’s Homemade Ice Cream
3. John Corrigan – Chief Interviewer at TravelsOfJohn
4. Pranaya Ghimire – Founder of StartUpLift
5. Zack Arnold – A Mensch making a movie about his best friend
Well done February. Well done Matt, Molly, John, Pranaya and Zack. Well done everyone who did an interview in February. And most importantly, well done IdeaMensch.
Thank you all for participating, reading and caring.