Hey I just got back from the Brauhaus and I got an email from our friends at AppSumo, and they’re including us in another giveaway. This one is more relevant than ever, as it’s an awesome course that helps you assess your idea.
It’s called Upstart Bootcamp, and here is what you get:
- A course that will answer, “Is my idea worth pursuing?”
- A solid framework to run your ideas through to see if they’re worthy.
- Taught by Upstart Bootcamp who has privately coached hundreds of people through the same problem.
- Teaches the methodology used by successful startup incubators.
- How you can tweak your idea to be more successful.
- Step-by-Step video course on how to do all this.
- 11 video lectures, start anytime, self paced
- Get expert tips and example documents
Anyways, thanks to the awesome folks at AppSumo – we have ten bootcamp courses to give away. All you have to do is tweet this:
[box]Win a copy of the Upstart Bootcamp on @IdeaMensch via @AppSumo. http://ideamens.ch/nDNkDP[/box]
Ready, set tweet.
We will search Twitter for tweets and retweets and randomly pick up the winners.
Make sure to follow @IdeaMensch on Twitter so we can get in touch with you once the giveaway is over.
Winners will be contacted via Twitter in the next couple of days.
Mario Schulzke is the Founder of ideamensch, which he started a decade ago to learn from entrepreneurs and give them a platform for their ideas.